Car Rental Gujarat
- Ahmadabad - 7th largest city of India, Manchester of the East, Commercial Capital of Gujarat
- Surat - Diamond city of India, famous for mouth watering Surati Food \
- Vadodara or Baroda - Sanskari Nagari (Cultured City), Sayaji Nagari (City of Sayajirao Gaekwad), Oxford of Gujarat
- Rajkot -
- Jamnagar - Home to the largest grassroots Refinery complex
- Bhavnagar -
Towns & Villages
- Major Towns:- Anand, Junagadh, Mahesana, Nadiad, Navsari, Borsad
- District Centers:- Bharuch, Dahod, Godhara, Himatnagar, Kheda, Palanpur, Rajpipla, Surendranagar, Vadodara, Valsad
- Villages:- Bhayavadar, Chota Udaipur, Dabhoi, Gandhidham, Gondal, Kandla, Modasa, Porbandar, Satem, Sisodra, Vyara
- Champaner, Modhera, Patan, Siddhapur,Lothal
Sea, Rivers, Lakes & Water Parks
- Saurastra or Kathiawad Region:- Ahmedpur Mandvi Beach, Gopnath Beach, Rozi & Bedi Ports, Bet Dwarka Beach, Chorwad Beach, Diu, Nal Sarovar
- South Gujarat Region:- Hazira & Tithal Beach, Ubharat Beach, Narmada River
- Central Gujarat Region:- Sabarmati River Front, Mahisagar River
- North Gujarat Region:- Mahesana Water Park
- Kutch Region:- Mandvi Beach
- Somnath, Dwarka, Palitana, Dakor, Ambaji, Shamlaji, Vadtal, Pavagadh
Fairs & Festivals
- Fairs:- Tarnetar Mela, Vautha Mela, Shamlaji Mela, Bhavnath Mahadev Mela, Dang Darbar, Gunbhakhari Chitra-Vichitra Mela, Dhrang Mela
- Festivals:- Modhera Dance Festival, The Kutch Mahostav, Ahemdabad International Kite Festival, Ahmedabad Rath Yatra, Vadodara Navratri Festival, Ambaji Bhadra Purnima
National Parks & Wild Life Sanctury
- 'National Parks:- Gir - Gir National Park & Wild Life Sanctury, Home to Asiatic Lions, Pirotan Island - A Marine National Park, Velavader - Black Buck National Park, Vansda - Vansda National Park
- Wild Life Sanctury:- Little Rann of Kutch - Wild Ass Sanctuary, Nal Sarovar Birds Sanctuary, Jessore Sloth Bear Sanctuary, Ratanmahal Sloth Bear Sanctuary, Bardar Wild Life Sanctuary, Hingolgadh Nature Education Sanctuary, Narayan Sarovar Sancuary, Khijadia Bird Sanctuary, Gaga Wild Life Sanctuary, Rampara Wild Life Sanctuary, Thol Wild Life Sanctuary, Shoolpaneshwar Wild Life Sanctuary, Porbandar Birds Sanctuary, Pania Wild Life Sanctuary, Balaram Ambaji Wild Life Sanctuary, Jambughoda Wild Life Sanctuary, Purna Wild Life Sanctuary, Kutch Bustard Sanctuary
- 'untamed Forest:- Dang - Dang (strong wooden bamboo stick) thick forest of bamboo and teak wood. Near by surat via bardoli, vyara.
Gujarat is the state having maximum number of airports, currently ten airports. All are domestic airports except Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport in Ahmedabad which is offering international flights.
Inside Sardar Vallabhbhai
Patel International Airport
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport (Ahmedabad)- Many domestic as well as international flights operate from here.
- Bhavnagar Airport - Bhavnagar Airport, 9 km from the city of Bhavnagar.
- Bhuj Airport - In the Bhuj city of Gujarat. This airport has been recently been named Shyamji Krishna Verma, Bhuj Airport.
- Jamnagar Airport - 10 km from the City of Jamnagar.
- Kandla Airport (Gandhidham) - situated at Kandla, near Gandhidham, in Kutch district.
- Keshod Airport (Junagadh) - Keshod Airport is found 3 km from Keshod city in Junagadh District.
- Porbandar Airport - is situated 5 km from the city of Porbandar.
- Rajkot Airport - 4 km from the city of Rajkot.
- Surat Airport - This domestic airport of Gujarat was recently inaugurated in Surat, on Magdalla Road.
- Vadodara Airport - Another domestic airport can be found near Vadodara city in Gujarat.
One of the most popular public transports in Gujarat is the City Bus. The only problem that can surface with the city buses is that the bus numbers and the route information is given in Gujarati. Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC) is the primary body responsible for providing these services. It is a public transport corporation providing bus services and public transit within Gujarat and to the other states in India. Apart from this, there are a number of services provided by GSRTC.
- Mofussil Services - It connects major cities, smaller towns and villages within Gujarat.
- Intercity Bus Services - It also connects major cities - Ahmedabad, Vadodara (Baroda) and Rajkot.
- Interstate Bus Services - It connects various cities of Gujarat with the neighboring states of Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra and Rajasthan.
- City Services - GSRTC also provides city bus services at Surat, Baroda, Rajkot, Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad, within the state of Gujarat.
- Parcel Services - This service is used for transporting goods.
Apart from this, the GSRTC provides special bus services for festivals, industrial zones, schools, colleges and pilgrim places.
Auto rickshaw is an important and frequently used mode of transport in Gujarat.
Car rental / hire services in Other States Of India
Mumbai Delhi Agra Shirdi Udaipur Shreenathji Srinagar Pahalgam Patnitop Gulmarg Amritsir Maharashtra Punjab Uttar-Pradesh Karnataka Rajasthan Goa Tamilnadu Kerala Jammu Kashmir Andhra-Pradesh Madhya-Pradesh Jharkhand Orissa west-bengal Uttaranchal Tripura Sikkim Gujarat Himachal Pradesh Nagaland Haryana Arunachal-Pradesh Assam Chhattisgarh Bihar Mizoram Meghalaya Manipur